- Room number
- Telephone number
- office: +43 (316) 873 - 4480
- Research and Teaching Associate
- Research interests
My research interests include machine learning, graphical models, submodular functions and statistical signal processing.
I was born in Linz, Austria, in 1987. I have finished my master studies in telematics in 2014 (with distinction). Since 2014 I am working as a Research and Teaching Associate at the SPSC.
- Article Knoll C., Chen T., Mehta D. & Pernkopf F. (2018) Fixed Points of Belief Propagation - An Analysis via Polynomial Homotopy Continuation. in IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, 40(9), p. 2124-2136. [more info] [doi]
- Conference contribution Knoll C. & Pernkopf F. (2017) On Loopy Belief Propagation – Local Stability Analysis for Non-Vanishing Fields. in Uncertainty in Artificial Intelligence. [more info]
- Conference contribution Knoll C., Pernkopf F., Mehta D. & Chen T. (2016) Fixed Points Solutions of Belief Propagation. in Neural Information Processing Systems (NIPS) workshop. [more info]
- Poster Knoll C., Pernkopf F., Mehta D. & Chen T. (2016) Fixed Point Solutions of Belief Propagation.. [more info]
- Conference contribution Knoll C., Rath M., Tschiatschek S. & Pernkopf F. (2015) Message Scheduling Methods for Belief Propagation. in Machine Learning and Knowledge Discovery in Databases (pp. 295). [more info] [doi]
- Diploma Thesis Knoll C. (2014) Alternative Descriptions for Random Variables.. [more info]