Design Methods for Radio Architectures Going Nanoscale
- 2010 — 2013
- Seventh Framework Programme FP7-ICT-2009-4
- Infineon Technologies Austria AG (AT)
- Ericsson AB (SE)
- IMEC (BE)
- SPSC Graz University of Technology (AT)
- Technikon Forschungs- und Planungsgesellschaft mbH (AT)
- Lund University (SE)
- Katholieke Universiteit Leuven (BE)
- Research Areas
The SPSC lab participates in the EU-funded FP7 project DRAGON and will be mainly responsible for the system level design and the development of the required digital algorithms.
The main idea of the DRAGON (Design Methods for Radio Architectures Going Nanoscale) project is to research and use new design methodologies and architectural innovation based on reconfigurability and state-of-the-art digital CMOS technology in order to break the barriers imposed by the lacking scaling properties of analog components.