Vibration Analysis and Classification
- Master/Diploma Thesis
- Seminar Type
- - None -
- Announcement date
- 27 Apr 2015
- Research Areas
Vibration analysis of a gunning jet is a promising new technique to
analyze the jet and to find its optimal configuration with respect to
Tasks of Thesis:
- Setup experiments at a company
- Analyse the recorded signals in time- and frequency domain and
- Classify the jet according to the features into several categories.
- Very good knowledge of signal processing techniques
- Good knowledge of machine learning
- Very good programming skills: Octave (Matlab), C+
As this work combines aspects of non-standard methods, very good signal
processing and machine learning skills are advantageous. Furthermore, a
good programming background is mandatory. This thesis is planned for a
duration of 6 months starting immediately.
This thesis is in collaboration with a company and funding for a
successful completion of the work is available.