Probabilistic Graphical Models for Signal Analysis and Recognition
- Master/Diploma Thesis
- Announcement date
- 01 Oct 2018
- Research Areas
Siemens announced in cooperation with the SPSC Lab a Master Thesis in the area of signal analysis using pattern recognition and machine learning techniqes. For details, we refer to the enclosed pdf.
- implement signal analysis and pattern recognition methods
- analyze the implemented systems in terms of accuracy and performance
- analyze the shortcommings of current system
- motivation and reliability are a prerequisite
- good knowledge in signal processing and machine learning
- knowledge in python/matlab programming
Additional Information: This thesis project is planned for a duration of 6 months starting immediately.
Contact: Franz Pernkopf (email@example.com)
Partners:Siemens AG Research Area: