Guest Lecture by Marko Hiipakka, Aalto University/Helsinki
- Start date/time
- Mon May 30 10:30:00 2011
- End date/time
- Mon May 30 12:00:00 2011
- Seminarraum IDEG134, Inffeldgasse 16c, EG
Marko Hiipakka from the group of Helsinki/Aalto University will visit our lab on Monday, 30.5.2011.
At 12:30, in Seminarraum IDEG134, Inffeldgasse 16c, EG, he will give a talk (45min) cover following topics:
Part 1: Spatial Sound research at Aalto University (Helsinki) and Directional Audio coding (DirAC).
- Non-linear signal-dependent time-frequency-domain reproduction of spatial sound (Directional audio coding DirAC)
- Pressure-velocity measurements in ear
- Spatial sound perceptual tests
- Binaural modeling
- Audio-visual testing in surrounding display
- Applications of spatial audio techniques in audiology
Part 2: Modeling and measuring the external ear acoustics for binaural